HEBE!


Shes's so damn pretty la! SEE SEE! Evidence. She looks pretty playing bball, looks pretty staring at something else and giggling, looks cute doing sticking her tongue out of her mouth. =D Plus she sings damn well too. I love her vocals. They are so lovely. Every time I hear her sing I will feel very very happy. I have no idea why either.
She looks pretty with her hair short too!
Sigh, Wilber, wilber, wilber, what are you doing man? Look at this pic, you and hebe look perfectly lovely together. Why are you hanging out with the likes of jolin tsai? Are you cockeye or something? You and Hebe are endorsing coca-cola together and have filmed an advertisement together. Why are you and Hebe not going steady? Why are you 2 not getting married? WHY DID YOU KISS SELINA IN THE ADVERTISEMENT AND NOT HEBE?Oh well, at least you are cool enough to sing and dance with her during S.H.E.'s world tour concert. HUH! But that proves again how blind you are. Wilber! Have you not realised how blind you are? TAKE FASTER! JIO HER JIO HER! Kuku leh. Its a yuan zai tian bian, jing zai yan qian thing. Dno whats wrong with you also.
Oh well, if Hebe and Wilber doesnt end up together, theres always hope for Hebe and ARRON! Do they not look adorable together? But maybe they arent together cause Arron is intimidated by Hebe. I just pray Arron wont end up with RAINIE or whoever of that calibre, Must be of Hebe type. If Arron ends up with Rainie or something I think I will hate him forever for being such a lousy piece of shit. =( Whatever lah. Hebe Arron. =DWhats wrong with male celebrities in Taiwan. hebe is a perfectly good catch. There should be tonnes of rumours of her around, but she gets stuck with people like Vaness and Jay. not that Jay is not good but yknow, Wilber is BETTER lahhhhh. Or LZX, or xiaogui. OOH! Maybe xiaogui since she always goes on YLBFB. =D Yeah. BUT sadly NO. ROAR!
Stuff like that totally cheers me up. =D Has this weird magical effect like TV can do. Sighhhh. I guess later. More happiness. I love weekends.Labels: Arron, hebe, wilber, xiaogui
9:29 PM;