Anyway, to think I was pretty pissed off in the morning then I got super high during break playing with people's phones.
I must stop doing stupid things. Like today, I attempted taking another bus and in the end, I stopped kinda far from where I lived. So, I walked the equivalent of 5 busstops home! The worst part was, the whole way, there was no place for me to buy and snacks/ chocolate to replenish my energy. Sucked terribly.
Recently, I think I have been doing pretty okay on tests. I feel so weird about it. Am I peaking too fast? I cannot peak now! I don't want to peak now! Aiya shit. This is a bad omen. Maybe I will fail my Bio test today? or borderline pass? Of fail the econs test? Or the next chem test? Can't pass, Can't fail, Can't win.
Yay! New skin!
8:23 PM;