
YAY! BF rocks! AYYL will MIA for a while so I can drool over Yuan Jie. I loved him even before I love AYYL leh I swear! HAHAHHHH!
I had a SUPER SHOCK when I googled for YJ.
HE IS AFFILIATED TO RAINIE TOO! SO FKING GROSS+WRONG! He acted in that movie with rainie. ARGGHHH! They are all affiliated with that b***h rainie like AYYL too. There is something horribley wrong with the world. GET AFFILIATED WITH HEBE LAH!

NO MONEY, STILL BE HAPPY! MY NEW PHILOSOPHY! :)
I am hooked on their new album. So happy! I get motivated to study while listening to it for some weird strange reason.
Must youtube more!
Anyway, I am super unproductive studying in school. I keep wanting to talk and talk and talk. This is bad! For I must mug and mug and mug. When I reached home today wasted time away reading celebrity gossip and watching tv later on. :(
I get happy when I see my nails all shiny too. Is that counted as being shallow?
I will never get better with this irritating cough. Soon, all the alveoli in my lungs wil burst to over coughing. This serves me right for eating all the rubbish.
OH! I've got a great plan for YJ to know HEBE. YJ is in the band YWJX with Wesley and Wesley is in this gang Party Boyz with Show. Show knows Selina and Selina can bring S.H.E. to hang out with the Party Boyz. S.H.E will get to know Wesley and then come to his whatever to support him and in a way support YJ and TAHHHHDAHH!
Hebe and Yuan Jie can hook up tgt!
I must study more.
Labels: hebe, study, YUAN WEI JUE XING, 元衛覺醒, 是元介
8:43 PM;