Stupid.
Anyhow, I still have to not eat during breaks at school so I can save money and lose weight.
My friends keep saying I'm retarded. Thats not true because they are super retarded themselves too! Like they keep INSISTING I am mutating cause I am currently growing a new tooth. Don't they understand that mutating is a very special thing?
I think right, if I ever were to mutate and gain some superpowers I want super strength. Or being able to talk to electronic goods. HAH! Then I can watch any cable tv show for free!
I completed prokaroytes tutorial. :) I am still left with more disgusting and terribly hard integration and the whole National Income tutorial to complete just cause I ponned school when there is only 1 stupid econs lecture.
NY is ridiculous to a reasonably large extent.
Life is happy when there are great friends around you!
Labels: F1, superpowers
9:05 PM;