Still, it would be a waste to be sick and still go to school, might as well stay at home and catch up on lovely sleep.
Anyway, been learning about viruses in bio recently and I think viruses are damn cool. Right now currently, there are a whole bunch of alien like capsules in me trying to burst my host cell/ reproduce more of their own kind using my enzymes and stuff. How cool is that! I have since deduced that viruses are actually aliens from outside there who have come and invaded our body so as to destroy us! Eg, HIV cause actually they thought the monkeys were us then they found out the truth and moved on to us humans. In an attempt to destroy us, they have also spread their virus to our livestock like birds, cows and chickens.
Still, one day I may be able to glow.
Ever since school officially started after the orientation, days have been really really busy of studying, studying and more studying. It's insane leh!
And, I really hate ch 52! They just had to push my favourite prog back to 10pm and force me to sleep at this disgustingly late hour of 11pm. When usually I'm asleep at 10 already! Depreviation of my sleep! SHIT ch52!
I might as well scold ch 16 as well. Why is Miami Ink scheduled so late at 11pm , thereby conflicting with spongebob as well! So now I cant watch MI either even if it is a rerun on every weekday cept wednesdays. STILL, same goes for LA ink too!
This is all making me miserable.
AND, there is another totally fupset thing! the Singapore leg of the F1 grand Prix will be in SEPTEMBER. A disgusting time of the year in J2 where one has to prepare for PRELIMS/A LEVLES. Its not fair!
11:10 AM;