
Here's a plan. The plan is, I will have 2 BFs. BF AYYL and BF SYJ. I shall step on 2 boats cause they don't know the existence of each other. HAHAH!
SYJ v v v retarded leh with his semi gay partner Wesley. In their new album they teach people how to be cheapo and do all sort of cheapo kind of stuff. :)
Either way, YWJX had more personality than FLH. Even 星光四少 are funnier than FLH. Its lucky I love AYYL if not, I would bitch about them!
I haven't been hardworking at all lately. I am a failed mugger. Life sucks.
Ch 52 is damn irritating. It switched the time slot of my favourite show again. This time to a stupid timing of 6pm. Which is ridiculous. Who is at home at 6pm to watch tv. They did this on purpose I swear to stop me from watching too much television. Thank god for ch 55.
JUST BRING BACK MY SHOW TO THE 9PM SLOT, S**KERS!
I have been whining to a lot of people how much I miss judo.
LIFE SUCKS!
4:27 PM;