http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Live & Love
♫ Saturday, December 1 .
Went to SPCA again on wed this time with more PAWs members. There were new additions.

This is BEAR.



Michelle Yeoh Loves Bear.



Doreen loves Bear.

HAHA. He is adorable. He stands out for being so quiet.



Another doggie.

I think its really nice that everyone in PAWs loves their animals. :)

Bballed with 斗牛要不要 fans after that. Namely JiaYu, Doreen and Casslynn. We are totally bballing cause of DNYBY. Went with JY and Doreen to AMK hub to eat cheapo yogurt and meet Phoebe Goh.

As we were too thirsty and we love milk, we bought a carton of milk each to drink on the bus. The huge mega big ones that come for $5 for 2.

Crashed at NP supposedly to see SGs unfortunately there were none. Or maybe cause I couldnt see too clearly. Oh well. Caught up with Phoebe. Saw her eat loads. Waited for Jac and Cheryl and Feli to end lessons.

Went to eat some Rotiprata food nearby their school. Food's good. Phoebe's CHAMPION. She not only ate her share, shared some food with Cheryl, BUT ALSO HELPED JAC AND I TO FINISH OUR FOOD. SHe ate all these while having lots of lunch/teabreak.

After that on the bus to j8.



Jac and Phoebe stoning together. The pic is blurry cause its jac swaying on the bus. :)

On thurs, out with Cheryl and Felicia at bugis. Jac joined us later. Nothing interesting to buy. But Jac accidentally wanted to walk into male toilet. :)

Slacked at home on FRI, SAT spending time watching miscellaneous shows. And I started watching 蔷薇之恋 after successfully downloading it. So now I can watch it in Taiwan on those stupid long bussy rides.

About 蔷薇之恋 so far at episode 8.
I think Kui should really be with BaiHe. Cause Jing is kinda cold to BH.

AIYA, its a really great shows. I thought it would be some gloomy sad show, but I was wrong. I really should alternate between serious OXJs and happy ones. :)
10:48 PM;


♥ profile


CSY
09121990
Rosyth
AMKSS
NYJC

Library
Brownies
Netball
Girl Guides
Odyssey of the Mind
Judo
PAWS

♥ archives


February 2004

March 2004

April 2004

May 2004

June 2004

July 2004

August 2004

September 2004

October 2004

November 2004

December 2004

January 2005

February 2005

March 2005

April 2005

May 2005

June 2005

July 2005

August 2005

September 2005

October 2005

November 2005

December 2005

January 2006

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

May 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

November 2006

December 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

February 2008

March 2008



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com