This is a MEGA COOL VIDEO. This song is happy and cute. Best of all, Aaron looks ADORABLE here. But wtf! why is CALVIN DANCING WITH HEBE?!?! SO WRONG. I would rather she dance with AYYL but AYYL, like me has a terrible torn ligament so he can't dance energetically. SO SAD LEH.
Anyway, Friday didn't turn out to be the worst day of my life as expected. Alvin and the chipmunks made it a lot better. :) Ex Bf Jmac voiced Theodore who is super cute!
Anyway, there are a lot more things to be sad about.
LIKE THIS,


Its a super gross thing. GUIGUI is going to act opposite beloved AYYL. Of all the disgusting HSHMMs of the world it has to be her! I think there is no place for HSHMM on this EARTH and I am terribly puzzled as why their existence continue to persist. They are a bunch of noisy, unhygienic plague. AYYL will suffer acting with her. I hope there are no love love scenes. Anyway, I will boycott this show. I cannot support BF if he chooses to act opposite a disgusting piece of shit.
AND LOOK BLOODY SHIT! BF has his arm around her! SO disgusting. In 2 years time that hand is so going to rot and fall off. Maybe in the course of filming BF will realise how disgusting is she and have some internal conflict with her and realise how disgusting and hateable she really is. What kind of stupid name is GUIGUI anyway. Plus she's not pretty enough like PeiTing in ISWAK 2.
I can name more suitable people to act opposite AYYL. Like Hebe, XiaoRou, Selina, Pei Ting, QianPei and even Xuan Rong. ANYONE would be better than ANY HSHMM.
More things to be upset about,
Evil people working at starhub cable channels there and are in charge of programming shows to show at whatever timeslot has decided to be mean and shift lovely show 康熙来了 to the 10 pm slot instead of the USUAL 9 pm one. That means, when sch officially reopen, I have to sleep at a late 11.30pm instead of nice, suitable sleeping time of 10pm. This is incredibly unfair as students/ working people watches this show and NEED to sleep early. So its very SHITTY to shift the show to a later slot. :(
And as Spongebob airs directly after 康熙来了 people will feel obliged to watch Spongebob than sleep. So it sucks. Imagine the shock I got when I used the guide and realise 康熙来了 now officially starts at 10 pm.
Even more things to be upset about,
2 shiny stones have dropped out from nail. Life SUCKS.
The most horrible and disgusting thing to be upset about.
INTEGRATION IS FUCKING HARD. It is difficult and so so so useless for future use. After graduating I probably will never touch INTEGRATION AGAIN. SO WHY AM I WASTING LIFE DOING WORKSHEETS FILLED WITH INTEGRATION PROBLEMS?
Stupid.
3:11 PM;