WHERE HAS ALL THE TIME FLOWN TO?
Anyway, met up with Jiayu, David and Doreen on Monday to go play board games. And eat cheapo food. Jiayu is damn noisynoisy shit. She was very high that day and kept declaring everyone from China. Gave them their souves and Doreen and JY were NUAing over respective SGs. SGs ROCK! Make life more worth living leh!
ON Tues, met up with Cheryl, Phoebe and Karen. Felicia couldnt go and Jac was in Cheena. She ditched the PIs to find Chinamen. I still vaguely remember Jac having some crush on this bicycle China guy cycling outside her house or something.
Any way, its terrible being on a diet and going out with them. Especially Phoebe and Karen. Eat and Eat and Eat. Its our favourite activity. Actually, it's Phoebe's most favourite activity. But anyway, talking and gossiping is also another favourite activity. Shopping came next. :)



In the afternoon went to AMK Hub to eat cheap yogurt with JiaYu, Doreen and Casslynn. David overslept. Everything is on a budget lately. Then went back school to meet Phoebe. Attempted to be studious and mug a little. BUT, failed miserably and ended up talking and sharing knowledge.
I LOVE MY ACT COOL FRIENDS.
I want to slack more this holidays. I want to finish all the shows that I attempted to watch but haven't finished. The STUPID download got some problem which really SUCKS. And this FRIDAY will SUCK terribly.
I still really don't understand why whoever and ever laughed when I said I want to have a mutation and become a mutant last time. Cause being a mutant is really cool. As in those X-MAN, SPIDERMAN SUPERHERO kind of mutation rather than some sickle shaped haemoglobin. After chionging finish Heroes I think its super cool now there are more super powers for me to choose from! I still remember talking to Michelle one really slack Chemistry lecture that mutant notation and she's the only one who thought it was cool. Its a narrow minded unsympathetic world out there.
I think everyone should buy the DNYBY OST. Its damn lovely and I can't stop listening to it over and over again.
.
.
.
不是我要跟你争斗
只是刚好目标相同
我要的梦在你手中
别怪我最后会让你扑空
.
.
.
黑暗之中上帝之手
还在操纵两只困兽
我们的梦在谁手中
为什么最后会失去吓我
困兽 by Favourite XGB contestant 周定纬 in DNYBY OST.
And I think Mike and Hebe should start getting ready for their marriage cause they are really very compatible.
Labels: DNYBY
6:18 PM;