PW is over! YAY!
No more shitty PW meetings at insane times/hours! YAY!
No more sitting ard talking with half of my other PW mates. :(
Oh well, at least we will still meet up for free sakae treats! :)
Life is shitty right now cause WoW is taking forever to install. BUTBUT,I just went for a job interview. The woman says she will call me tmr to tell me if I got the job. I think the chances are damn slim cause apparently I have too many "commitments". But the working hours are super long. At least I can imagine myself slacking in the shop and cutting some dog's hair! I WANT THE JOB! Totally must try out this working life and earn some $$!!
But if I work, I cant go out and CHILL/SHOP so often anymore. SADLY. One day per week to shop/chill/buffet enough meh? Plus I have JF activities to do. AND NO TIME TO WoW. Wahlau. Money comes at a horrible price.
ANYWAY, I have decided that
I will 38 less.
I will 38 less.
I will 38 less.
Cause in the end one day all this horrible 38ing that I do will turn into horrible bad karma and bite me back again. This resolution has been going for damn long but I havent had the determination to carry it out. BUT this time, I WILL SUCCEED!
4:59 PM;