

ITS CASSLYNN KOH's bday!
So is Hello Kitty and My cousin's one.
HAHA but A bunch of us went to her house to help her celebrate! There is WP, JY, DJ, TK, BoBo, Erwin and Nicholas and his Venus fly trap!
We baked the nice lovely cake for her okay! It was filled with love and eggs and oil! Had lovely food at her house and watched a movie. Casslynn is really queen of pirated stuff I must say!
Then went back to sch for dreaded PW and walked ard Amk Hub a bit. Cass and I wished for 2008 to come faster so we can buy cute panda organisers! Discussed with Nicholas which DS games we would want to 'purchase'.
Anyway, I was totally fupset cause I ws doing some patching to my terrible WoW and suddenly everything was GONE! LIKE LOST IN CYBERSPACE.
SO I BEGGED JIAYUN TO PASS ME THE WoW CD TMR AND SHE REFUSED. SAYING THAT I WAS BECOMING AN ADDICT AND SHE WOULD ALLOW ME TO PLAY ONLY AFTER OP!
SO I WAS TOTALLY DEVASTATED and went to youtube a bit to cheer myself up. Watched some miscellaneous clips of new found love XGB and then, GUESS WHAT I FOUND?
I think this is totally cool cause HEBE sounds 289462605 times btr than Jolin! Bloody ChioBu.
Anyway I had this cool secret wish, like one day I would sit for some important Chinese exam COMPO test and the Ques would go something like,
请试写一篇文章关于你个人所喜欢的天团. (比如, S.H.E, 飞轮海 之类) 内容无限, 只必须于团体有关. 字数>500.
It would be so OMFG! Who cares if I failed, I would be willing to write. :D
I LOVE HEBE!
AHHA Favourite couple!
Labels: Casslynn's birthday, hebe and wilber, WoW woes
11:43 PM;