Reasons why I could not continue on at work.
1. Miserable there.
2. Saw holiday homework and felt it would be a miracle if I could even finish it.
3. Needed time to set up CCA properly.
4. Needed to visit SPCA and animal welfare homes.
5. Going overseas.
6. Most importantly, I guess is the miserable feeling the the horrbile dreadful feeling of going to work.
7. Parents are super worried at me at work.
Btw, is one allowed to bitch about one's customers? Or issit like not allowed and you get sued or something?
I felt productive and studious ytd.
So I went and printed the biology and chemistry holiday assignments.
AND WOARHHHHH.
We have 36 horrible pages of energetics, moles and all that rubbish.
6 disgusting biology essays. and I havent even looked at the maths assignment properly yet. But the SHIT integration and vectors tutorials are still incomplete.
In the end, I did nothing yet. Bet I'm gna have to chiong everything in the last week of december. SHIT. and the OGL workshop and everything.
IF ONLY,
we could do the lovely thing of going to school and copy homework. SIGHHHH.
Labels: holiday homework, LOUSY JOB.
10:56 PM;