die of depression.
My whole world feels bleak and gloomy right now.
MY HEART HAS BROKEN INTO A MILLION PIECES.
I feeling very emotional now due to that show again. I have just watched the trailer for the next episode.
FEEL LIKE DYING.
They are gna start their relationship so damn bloody fast. What happened to the chase?
Plus, it has a typical plot I think. My expectations were too high. Or maybe, the reason why I love the show is just because of the cast.
And my secret fantasy that Hebe and Mike will get together while filming.
I hope I will grow to love the show again next Monday.
Anyway, I have been seeing less of S.H.E. lately. I mean as a group all together. Every weekday I see Selina on ch 52 and Hebe on DNYBY. Ella seems to be MIA-ing in Hong Kong with the XGB people.
And Hebe cried on this yt video I saw. SO FUPSETTING since she hardly cries.
JIAYOU HEBE!
I LOVE YOU, IM SURE MIKE AND WILBER AND LIWEI LOVES YOU TOO!
9:39 PM;