I went to ayyl's blog to wish him, BUT RIGHT, in his latest post, he has 8347+ comments filled with rubbish abt ppl telling him what they do each day. *#&%%&!
Please dont waste comment space.
Anyway, I happen to be on the 295 page of comments. So being frustrated, I went to his previous blogposts and started wishing him Happpy Bday. Arent I clever? Bet those stupid smelly worms never think of it! :)
Scrolling through his comments make me feel v disgusted. I hope ayyl feels as disgusted too about the comments. :) And I totally remembered why Jac and I hate the WORMS so much already. They do shitty things like call jwdc and ayyl 宝贝 and 亲爱的. Like shit please die.
Who cares, they will love me and jac more I swear. And when I marry ayyl, I totally get a lot of free goodies! HAHAHA!
Labels: all about ayyl
8:30 PM;