ayyl 83
xy 80
pyw 77
mike 67
Lovely right. AYYL is the highest followed by XY.
:D
BTW, after watching all the clips of new favourite show, I have a new list of people whom I think should fall in love with Hebe.
1. Mike He
Cause obviously, they act together. Mike Kissed Her. Mike say that she will electrify ppl with her eyes meaning they CHU DIAN in a way. :D And I think its okay if Hebe stead with Mike. I have no problems with that.
2. Lee Wei
Cause they work together. He is super sweet to her in the show. But I would rather Hebe end up with Mike then LeeWei.
3. Duan Chen Feng
HE TEACHES HER BBALL. In a way quite cool. He must really have nothing to do cause his job is to teach Hebe bball yet he doest appear in the show. Sad but who cares. Hope he kena chudian by Hebe. Secretly still love him a bit from MVPqingren. Still Mike btr.
4. Ming Dao
Cause he will visit the place where they filming. And he can secretly anlian hebe cause she too chio already! HAHA.
Still. First choice is Mike, AYYL, Wilbur and XY.
YAY!
10:33 PM;