http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Live & Love
♫ Sunday, November 25 .
Dear Mike He,

I think you are a great actor and I love all your shows.

And I also think you have excellent chemistry with your co-star in your latest show, Bull Fighting, Hebe Tien.

Therefore, I feel that you might want to further develop your relationship with her by making her your girlfriend and eventually marrying her in the near future.

You might be afraid of objections from your maniac female fans BUT, I am pretty certain they would be thrilled to see you get together with Hebe rather then say someone like, Raine?

Please reconsider this and get together with Hebe. It will seriously make me super happy to learn that you are going to marry Hebe as you two look so cute together and would make a terrific couple.

Yours Sincerely,
ShuYan

...............................................





SEE! Just can married lah. How compatible can they get?

I seriously hope THEY get together. :) However, if Wilber and Mike fights, I think any one of them would be okay! I will let Hebe choose.

I am extremely obsessed by this show. Everyday, I anticipate for new episodes of DNYBY. SIGHHH. Its a OMFG lovely thing. Everyone should watch this show!

After quiting my job, My days are spent sleeping a lot. So, I want to be more constructive with my life. I will now watch Bleach more frequently and watch more miscellaneous youtube videos to further maximize my entertainment. As such, I have found a new oxj to watch. :)

I will also try and indulge in baking and attempting to create Christmas presents for everyone. However, I can predict failure. So maybe I will try and if I dont succeed. PLEASE DON'T BLAME ME. My mum used to help me sew those home economics rubbish.

And I bloody hate homework. They are just there to RUIN MY LIFE. I just really cannot bring myself to do all those shit. I keep procrastinating but I don't want to rush everything in the last week of December cause I 100% sure cannot finish in time. :( I haven't started any yet. BUT I WILL. Soon.

I am so free to blog everyday about rubbish stuffs. Maybe I should switch to livejournal so I can hide all my lovely nuaing abt ppl. Think I wil change blogskin again soon.

Labels: ,

11:26 PM;


♥ profile


CSY
09121990
Rosyth
AMKSS
NYJC

Library
Brownies
Netball
Girl Guides
Odyssey of the Mind
Judo
PAWS

♥ archives


February 2004

March 2004

April 2004

May 2004

June 2004

July 2004

August 2004

September 2004

October 2004

November 2004

December 2004

January 2005

February 2005

March 2005

April 2005

May 2005

June 2005

July 2005

August 2005

September 2005

October 2005

November 2005

December 2005

January 2006

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

May 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

November 2006

December 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

February 2008

March 2008



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com