THIS is exactly why everyone should play WoW! :D
And, Hebe looks so cute with Shawn in the 2nd video. BUT now Wilber has this really nice album! Oh well. Hebe can choose!
PW everyday. Wouldnt it be nice to get over PW on the 5th of November?
This is for Jac.
Jiro and Arron's girlfriend expectations exposed.
Jiro says:
I want to make it clear here first. I don’t rate people by their looks as I don’t think it is the most important trait she should have. Instead, girls who take care of their family and is able to cook a good meal really attracts me. Other than that, I hope my girlfriend will be willing to lend a listening ear to my problems, together we face life’s ups and downs.
When in the mist of dating, I will deduct marks for girls who fidget or look else where when I’m talking. The reason is if only two of us are dating and yet her concentration is still not with me, it might mean that her heart is not with me. I also don’t like girls who speak too loudly.
She is not only noisy but terribly vulgar too! JAC! You must speak softer! Luckily you can cook if not ..... HAHA!
6:26 PM;