This PW thing has been going on for damn long and everyday I have to do PW until damn late like 12, 2 plus which is so wrong. Time could be used to sleep or youtube exciting shows like Bleach and zhuan jiao.
This eating thing is worse. I can feel v v v hungry but I would be like wanpei said too lazy to chew and swallow my food. Therefore I can’t eat at all. Which sucks
Oh well.
Anyway, I think I got over HHA very fast. I would drool over ISWAK for damn long before I got over zhishu. But now like after 2 days I wont continue to love huoda anymore. So fupsetting cause cannot enjoy the TH feeling for a longer period of time.
HHA is nicenicenicenicenice and have 2 marriable guys in the show. :D Jiadi’s friend, xiaonan is also cutecutecute! Best thing is lots of TH!
Loser thing is, Mike got some weird shit disease which spoiled the whole show. And the show lacked a v v v v jian nv ren for me to hurl abuse and really really hate!
But, I am v jian qiang compared to my peers. I didn’t cry throughout the whole show! Not one tiny drop of tear. Or maybe its cause I know that he didn’t die in the end. But then again, the only show I ever really really cried was in DOUYU (Life changing show).
So many many more shows to spend my life youtubing. Even miscellaneous shows which feature S.H.E., BBT or FLH can watch also. Plus, all the oxj that I have been missing. Not forgetting all the anime in the world.
Life rocks rotting in front of the com watching rubbish.
Labels: HHA
3:50 PM;