Lately, I have been knowing more and more unreliable, disgusting people who are so called "friends".
I think if people don't treat you as a good friend there are no reasons for me to even act like one back.
Sad to say, this terrible occurrence is happening more and more often.
Its kinda scary that the world is turning this way. Living in a mountain with cable tv and a few sheeps, goats and dogs seems pretty cool!
Anyway, as I have shared with Casslynn, XY is not gna be BF material. Cause it seems right, if I tell him all my rubbish he will ignore me and flick his disgusting newsweek. Then secretly he will pi tui and have another girlfriend. He totally has that face!
But guess what Casslynn said? She said that AYYL would be a better choice and that he looks like he would entertain all my nonsense. I love Casslynn for saying that.
And most of all, I have decided to let to marry AYYL when I grow up! Sadly, I dont love him as much as before anymore. Like not not going to his blog to leave random messages everyday. :(
Im still bloody happy about F1! Its just v sad that I cant participate in any F1 activites cause I dont study physics. Life sucks!
And whatever rubbish that happens between whoever and everything is seriously none of my business and its really getting v dumb and irritating.
6:11 PM;