Patch is taking forever to install.
PW task today was fun! Watching miscellaneous game trailers and d/ling them is fun too! This is totally what PW should be about. Youtubing haha stuff and incorporating it into PW.
And thanks to Cass and WP, I am addicted to NIU ZAI HEN MANG! Keep singing and feeling happy. Its a london bridge thing.
ANYWAY, i was listening to Wilber's songs and thinking its damn nice and how lovely it would be if he was singing about/ to HEBE.
Too bad, now MIKE should be with HEBE. GO MIKE! Stead with Hebe and bring JOY to the world! Plus, Mike has a dman higher chance now. Maybe he is alrdy secretly in love with her. And must ask LIWEI to go away. Cannot stand in the way of true happiness. (Eg Mike and Hebe)
Youtube really makes ppl happy. That day i was feeling really bushuang, then I went to youtube to watch a few miscellaneous videos of XGB and BBT and S.H.E. and i felt better instantly! Then whenever I cry finish, I will watch TV or youtube. This rubbishy tv shows really makes like a lot better and happier.
And I will hear success stories of how yt has made my friends happier and I will feel v happy too! for some weird reason. The world should seriously live on yt and tv!
7:47 PM;