Err. What happened ytd.
OP was er okay. but towards the sucky side I feel. Then, went playing boardgames with Cass, WP, JY, TK, Nicholas, Bobo and Dj . All I can say is WP is a bloody sore loser. And there is this kinda fun game. The pieces are very cute and come in nice colours. Then you have to place the pieces at corners of your pieces. :D
Then there was this retarded JENGA game which I have no idea seriously why we pay to humiliate ourselves. Then some difficult game where we had to guess what our card was.
After cheating the shop for about 1 hour of their time we spend time deciding where to go and everything and then ate dinner.
There I saw Jac and Phua. Then went with them afterward to walk walk. Then went home.
Nicholas is really CHEAPO SHIT. HAHA!
I feel like ponning sch on monday so I can watch F1 on sun mdnight. Its the championships! V V V impt!
I hope F.Alonso wins cause he has more chance of being champion than K.Raikkonen. Just hope L.Hamilton don't win. XD
AWESOME! :D
Labels: F1
9:56 AM;