Walked a bit, chilled a bit then went to Phoebe to Causeway Point. ALL THE WAY FROM VIVO TO WOODLANDS. Met up with Jac, Cheryl and Karen who were already eating at Sakae.
Phoebe is a totally scary eating monster. Going with her to buffets are totally worth it. While catching up with the rest she will suddenly point at some random food on the conveyor belt and request for Karen or Cheryl to take it for her.
Ate until totally stuffed then mrted and eventually bused home with Jac. Feel so fat now.
Reached home ard 10 then slept until 1+ which I woke up to eat lunch and continued sleeping until 5+. Must replenished all that lost sleep during the week.
And last Saturday I was visiting Nadiah at her house with all the Judo sisters. Nadiah's Dad can totally cook la! :D Slacked a bit there then went to Vivo to buy shoes. :D
But right now I am having bloody problems with my WOW.
The initial barrier to trying to stay alive and slay low level monsters has been overcomed. NOW RIGHT, I am on thie horrible quest to turn into a bear. And the stupid qyest trainer called some funny name such as BEARWALKER requests for me to travel all the way to NIGHTHAVEN, MOONGLADE.
HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO TRAVEL THERE? In the guides that I've read the trainer supposedly just gives me this really cool TELEPORT:MOONGLADE spell. So where is my bloody Moonglade SPELL? Its so damn far away otherwise and I have no idea how to get there!
Apparently
Visit your quest trainer, who will teach you the Teleport: Moonglade spell. This spell drops into your Balance skills tab.
If you're a druid, level to 10 and get the moonglade teleport spell as part of your bear form quest.
BUT BLOODY SHIT NO! NO SPELL IN MY BALANCE TAB. AND I KEEP CLICKING ON THAT STUPID MAN WHO REFUSES TO JUST AUTOMATICALLY GIVE ME THAT SPELL!
The ok, No spell, I tried walking around a bit to see if I can swim there or something. BUT ITS SO FAR, AND THE WHOLE ISLAND IS COVERED BY ROCKS AND MOUNTAINS AND YOU CANT SWIM EVEN IF YOU WANTED TO!
SO I WENT BACK TO THAT STUPID MAN AND TRIED CLICKING HIM A THOUSAND MORE TIMES TO SEE IF HE WOULD GIVE ME THE SPELL. FEELING FRUSTRATED I STARTED SCOLDING HIM AND DEMANDING THAT HE GIVES ME MY TELEPORT SPELL. There was some other player there as well talking to the stupid man who refuses to help me as well. He just gave some random unuseful comment such as teleport there. :( Then I started crying on BEARWALKER'S SHOULDER BUT BEING MEAN AND EVERYTHING, HE STILL REFUSED TO GIVE ME THE SPELL!
So how am i supposed to turn into a bear or an angry sea lion? Im V ANGRY NOW LEH!HOW THE SHIT AM I SUPPOSED TO GET TO MOONGLADE! SO right now, Im stuck at a pathetic LVL 16!
Life is so full of Ups and Downs. OH AND I CANT FIND ANY BLOODY LVL 11 or HIGHER MONSTERS TO KILL!
&%^)^%)*@^#)*^$*@%)*%^*)@^%
Oh, BTW I saw this really cool article!
Jiro and Arron's girlfriend expectations
Arron says:
I feel that I’m quite a relationship guy. If love is not present, I tend to feel lonely. My ideal type of girlfriend will be… I hope her dress sense is simple, her character natural, not a hypocrite and never has a strong make-up smell! I don’t like girls who are overly sexy so the simpler she is, the more she attracts me.
For example, it’s now summer time and with burning hot sun, many girls will head to the beach (in bikini) often. In my opinion, a girl who wears a T-shirt and shorts will exude a pleasant feeling and is pleasant to the eyes. Although first impression is important, the factor I really care is the feeling when we are together.
HAH! Whenever I go to the beach, I shall wear T-Shirt and Shorts from now. YAY! I LOVE AYYL! :D
Labels: Arron, Bearwalker, Chill, WoW
8:41 PM;