I realise right, studying in school is not very productive for econs. I get terrible headaches looking at essay questions.
I tried doing AJC 06 promo maths paper. Every question, I have no idea how to do.
I THINK IM TURNING STUPID.
IT WAS NEVER LIKE THIS IN SECONDARY SCHOOL.
Back in AMKSS, for example, during Biology like during the chapter on Genetic Variation, JiaYu and I can talk the whole lesson through when the bell rings we both still totally know how to draw genetic diagrams and everything.
Then like in English, Phoebe and I can talk the whole lesson through, or anyhow do our groupwork with ubergood group work buddies cheryl and jac and still manage to write brilliant essays. ALL OF US.
In chinese, we can just talk/sleep the whole lessons and NOT MANAGE TO FAIL CHINESE AT ALL.
SUCKS MAN. I HATE BEING STUPID.
IM TRYING REALLY HARD ALRDY. (as compared to midyears)
OH MAN, Im okay with Bio and Chem now. Its Econs and Maths that are killing me.
Very Shitty.
9:55 PM;