Cause today before tuition I went to study at MOS burger there and I suddenly had the urge to LS. SO I frantically went up to use the toilet. TO MY HORROR,
THERE WAS NO TOILET PAPER.
AT ALL.
IN ANY CUBICLE.
SO I HAD TO GO DOWN ASK ASK FOR TOILET PAPER.
It is so wrong not to have toilet paper in toilets lah! What if someone was stuck in the situation like me who needed to LS DAMN URGENTLY?
It is v impt to have a conducive environment for egestion lor.
38-ing with doreen before tuition is always very enriching!
AND I THINK, I WILL GIVE UP ON SHARK'S FIN AND NOT FORCE ALL OF MY FRIEND'S WEDDING TO INCLUDE SHARK'S FIN. Unless technology sufficiently improves to clone fins the its okay.
Cause Im gna be this CAL zookeeper who believes passionately in the plight of endangered animals and watches Animal planet regularly.
I WILL STOP OBSESSING WITH SHARK'S FIN ANYMORE.
I will spend all the time thinking of shark's fin to watch animal planet instead!
Labels: amk jibulee, LS, shark's fin, toilet paper
8:32 PM;