i feel sad for yalun. his life is sadder than mine...firstly he gotta suffer all the grief of the death of his friends, and even his gf died in a car crash!
next his ligament tore like 12345567 times! sommre he is the shortest in flh!
n u are gona leave him just because he loves himself!havent u read my post? EVERYONE MUST LEARN TO BE SELFISH N LOVE THEMSELVES!
can u bear to make him sing " wo yuan yi bu ai ni " in the v v v bei ai way to you?
dc | 09.10.07 - 9:41 am |
I've thought about. IM SORRY YALUN. But still,
(selina's sister v pretty! )
Its a YUANJIE time of the year! Maybe after watching Xfamily I will stick to YALUN again. :D OR, i can just 一脚踏两船. But YJ is currently MIA-ing.
YJYJYJYJYJ!
I woke up early to watch the Bleach Movie. I LOVE ICHIGO TOO! Fighiing shows are so nice. :D
And then in the afternoon, more back to studying. SIGH.
Catch no balls, catch no balls.
IM GNA MISS F1 AGAIN THIS WEEK. :( SUCK.
And McClaren got fined and kicked out for cheating. So its FERRAI leading the Constructors Championships. :D

This is a good example that Singapore can follow. Singapore should just import all of their CocaCola from China! Or get S.H.E. to endorse the Cocacola in Singapore too. AND 7-11. Then I dont have to fly to Taiwan to get my S.H.E. goods.
I think, if SG started doing that, I WILL START DRINKING COKE ON A REGULAR BASIS.
However, this is country has not sufficiently improved to do that. :(
What a terrible place we live in. (Minus S.H.E. buses and S&K apparel)
9:42 AM;