Today is a good and happy day.
No horrible shits in the morning and a lovely MacDonald breakfast. Everyday with a Mac breakfast is a good day!
I think its really really important to be an ahlian so that no one can ever bully you and you can totally have backups at your beck and call.
Plus, I have another good reason to be an ahlian. Hebe in her new show, is gna act as some girl with HEI DAO background. SO COOL!
AS SUCH, PEOPLE WILL BE DAMN AFRAID OF YOU AND NOT DARE TO BULLY, MAKE YOU ANGRY OR THREAD ON YOUR TOES.
AND, one can intimidate people and diao them fiercely. Being an ahlian also entitle you to shout at random ppl to achieve your goals, or exhibit unhappiness if ppl stare at you weirdly.
I THINK ITS REALLY IMPORTANT TO BE AHLIAN. WHY CANT ADULTS UNDERSTAND THIS. We turn into ahlians to defend ourselves and not cause its cool. (Impt lesson learned from DouYu)Act ahlians, obviously have other intentions BUT IM NOT AN ACT AHLIAN. I wna be a hardcore ahlian minus the drugs and smoking.
I need to brush up on my vocabulary.
I have been urging everyone around me to faster get married. That way, I can attend wedding dinners and eat all the good food! Think of all the shark's fin and the fattening stuffs! :D David thinks its a damn good idea! :D :D
The lousy pasar malam under my block refuses to open tonight. Xinru wanted to treat me FAKE SHARK'S FIN SOMEMORE!
Only fupset thing today, Hamilton won the Hungarian Grand Prix. :(
I dno whats wrong with this horrible world I'm living in. Everyone/thing is becoming very unreliable/ complicated. Its making me sick and tired and terribly disgusted. And I dno what to do. bldyshit.
Labels: ahlian, shark's fin
10:49 PM;