http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Live & Love
♫ Monday, August 27 .
STOLE THIS FROM MICHELLE'S BLOG. :D

Actually I can drink very fast.



Even if right, mine ie 3/4 gone and DJ one is 2/4 gone.

STILL.

ANYWAY, I would like to address the issue of NON AIRCON BUSES.

As there was no judo today for me, cause i had to see the doctor for some lump in leg, I caught the afternoon bus home.

Everyone knows that SG government is filthy rich from all the taxing and in GP we learnt that we have BILLIONS in reserve. A tiny portion of these reserves could be put to good use by REPLACING ALL NON AIRCON BUSES into AIRCON BUSES. And we have enough to convert this country into Disneyland.

I think it would be damnned cool if we all lived in MICKEY/ MINNIE/ DAISY/ CHIP AND DALE/WINNIE THE POOH/ SNOW WHITE HOUSES. And we get to eat MICKEY MOUSE ICECREAMS




ALL DAY LONG. I LOVE DISNEYLAND! :D

NON AIRCONED buses should be banned in my opinion as SG is a HUMID country situated at the EQUATOR and it is damn hot all year around. Therefore, non airconned busses should not exist. By saving the environment, we could go for the green buses and everything.

I so damn hate non air con buses especially if they happen to be single deck as well.

I still remember in Sec Sch everytime I went home there would be this protest to boycott buses with no aircon. This scenario occurrs regularly if I am with Eunice, Jane or David. We strongly believe in AIRCON buses. This lousy situation only happens to 74. DISGUSTING. We would wait until a AIRCON bus arrives. This theory applies only to 74 buses cause 74 buses come very often.

Luckily, the other buses which I can take home from amk has no such problem. They are all happily airconned. And they come regularly. Most importantly, they stop right downstairs at the busstop directly outside my lift. I LOVE BUSING HOME FROM AMKSS.

SADLY, NYJC is a terrible place to bus home. 315 comes NOT VERY OFTEN, IS ALWAYS SINGLE DECKED AND SOMETIMES NO AIRCON! DISGUSTING.

IF I TAKE 73 or 156 home, IT IS ALSO ALWAYS SINGLE DECKED AND MOST HORRIBLE THING OF ALL, I HAVE TO WALK 8247520857 KILOMETRES TO REACH HOME. AND IF IT HAPPENS TO BE DARK OR WHAT, I HAVE TO WALK IN THE DARK. TERRIBLE. THE ONLY COOL THING ABOUT TAKING 73 IS THAT WHEN I WALK HOME I WILL PASS BY THIS COOL CHOCOLATE DISPENSING MACHINE! :D

Seriouly lah, there is 0 demand for non airconned buses. No way would anybody wish for a non air con bus to arrive. The only reason we take it so unwillingly is that there is no other happy way to reach home! :(

AND YAYNESS. ITS A 1-2 FERRARI VICTORY AT TURKEY! :D :D

Labels: ,

5:54 PM;


♥ profile


CSY
09121990
Rosyth
AMKSS
NYJC

Library
Brownies
Netball
Girl Guides
Odyssey of the Mind
Judo
PAWS

♥ archives


February 2004

March 2004

April 2004

May 2004

June 2004

July 2004

August 2004

September 2004

October 2004

November 2004

December 2004

January 2005

February 2005

March 2005

April 2005

May 2005

June 2005

July 2005

August 2005

September 2005

October 2005

November 2005

December 2005

January 2006

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

May 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

November 2006

December 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

February 2008

March 2008



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com