I was watching this documentry on baby pands on animal planet and they are so damn cute. I want one for my animal club!
and this, IS DAMN FUNNY! Who knew pandas sneezed so loud!
I feel guilty about the sharks fin im going to consume in the future. Hopefully, technology and science would have advanced sufficiently to be able to clone sharks. Or just its fin. Then we wont have to kill sharks cause i watched that documentry about how they catch the sharks, chop off their fins and throw them back into the sea.
That year i think i made a claim that i would NEVER eat sharks fin save for once a year. :D Now i think right, scientists should think of ways to clone the shark's fin. It would obstruct nature, afterall its only the FIN which we are going to EAT, not the shark which gets to live and reproduce. :D They should not ban this cause it helps save millions of sharks.
Im making progress on chem. This chem tuition really helps. I am starting on my chem tutorials! :D FINALLY AFTER 98475YEARS, I am going to familiarize myself with the chem TYS.
Labels: pandas
10:13 AM;