My parents have been urging me to eat less. Sigh.
And, chack this out, its damn cool.
I think right, I need another route to go. Being an AHLIAN is a bit difficult especially the hardcore kind. Cause as DJ so kindly pointed out one, gangs would reject me to join. Cause like,
1) When they call me at night to ask me to go out and fight, I have to decline them as my parents would not allow me to go out at night. Michelle says that ahlians are rebellious, but if I rebel, my parents would get angry.
2) Plus, I have too much homework to do to join them in the silly fights.
3) When they encourage me to smoke I have to refuse because I think smoking is an selfish act. You DIE sooner if you smoke and you cause everyone around you to die sooner as well. DISGUSTING. I will probably encourage my fellow gang members to quit smoking lor.
4) When they ask me to take drugs I have to reject them because I have no money to take drugs and I know that taking drugs is wrong.
SEE? I cant join gangs and be an ahlian. Therefore the only way to go is to create my own gang or take another luxian where I will be unbulliable.
However, If i were an ahlian, my clasmates would not laugh at me for my creativity. They would be too damn scared to laugh at and thats why I want to be an ahlian.
Life is so complicated.
And Yalun is so short. Damn short damn short damn short. But he is damn cute damn cute damn cute.
I still have no motivation to study and am currently depressed cause i think i flunked chem test. AGAIN. Forever and ever. :( But i did study lar.
Im fupset today mostly.
9:53 PM;