I have no time for nuts. Not even to study.
HELP!
This place is a miserable hellhole. I am not happy.
So much rubish to study and there is this HUGE POSSIBILITY OF RETAINING. Then there is disgusting PTC tmr. I only failed 2 subs after they moderated. Bloody shit. Now i have to think of politically correct answers. SUCK LEH!
Then there is so much workload I cant cope. So busy even without PW, even without studying for promos. I have no idea how to survive anymore. Seriously, I cant forsake MY SLEEP FOR STUDYING. Its not practical. I hear of ppl sleeping at 12, 1, 2 regularly everynight. its so OMG. How to survive the whole week without sleep! JUST DIE LAH!
And I have no motivation to do any homework as well cause i reach home like 7,8+ and after eating and bathing will be so tired i just sleep.
one good thing is that im starting to listen a bitbit in lectures and tutorials already. I mean, for the first time on tues I ACTUALLY LEARNT STUFF IN CHEM TUTORIAL. Wanpei totally agrees with me.
Labels: hellhole, jc life sucks
9:55 PM;