THANK YOU ALOTALOTALOT PEARLYN IF YOU HAPPEN TO READ THIS. :D
The VIP tickets were holy! LIKE less then 50 m away from S.H.E.And Hebe is so so so pretty. And can hear them sing all the lovely songs.
SIGH. I LOVE S.H.E. X 376209467294672 times! My best friends in the world are so lovely! They make my life a whole damn lot better!
However, the stupid guy sitting in front of me was so horribly irritating. He couldnt stop moving. And all he did like 99% of the time was to take pictures of erm, people behind me, or the screen in front. like WTH! give up your place to me lah! dont waste that space on YOU. But anyway, Had a lovely view. They looked human being sized instead of looking like little figurines. The $150 I paid in JAN was so not worth it.
Went to school today for some Chinese translation thingy. I learnt something cool. Ultraviolet Rays in chinese happens to be ZHI WAI XIAN. Its the most chim chinese phrase I know after ER YANG HUA TAN and YING GUANG BI. I need to learn more chinese in order to be a proper ahlian.
AND THE BLOODY PPL REFUSE TO LET ME DONATE BLOOD ONCE AGAIN! Cause they cant find my oh so fine veins but they allow other ppl with fine veins to donate. SO WRONG. And they poked my finger with this HUMONGOUS NEEDLE THING, sucked up some blood in a glass rod and dropped it in some Cu(II)So4. Thus I have this bruise at where they poked me. All for nothing cause I cant donate. BLOODY SHIT. and they refuse to let me donate blood. :( SO WRONG. I was so looking forward to it. And I can only see Nicholas donate blood. So damn cool.
My friends are also very unsupportive. Only JiaYun believed I could donate blood. All the other lousy friends like wanpei, tzekai, bobo and dj did not belive i could donate blood. Like they very compassionate like that. tk, bb and dj even took the trouble to come to the hall to see me donate blood. more like to see me cry. ROAR!
And PE is fun. Makes me miss netball a little. AHHA. we threw wanpei over to join michelle and pearyln. :) she catched no balls. AHHA! Every PE lesson should be conducted this way. All fun and no 2.4 shit. :D
PTC was so damn short. Mine lasted less than 5 mins i guessed. Got ms TANG. :D The dad didnt want to talk i tried to talk as little as possible. Over and done with short and fast. I love PTCs cause they dont mean much.
S.H.E.!!!!! :D



Another new Hebe scandal I can obsess myself with. She looks pretty good with this guy.
no F1 until results get better.
Life sucks.
Need motivation to study.
Life sucks.
Bio tutorials are scary.
life sucks.
Unable to memorise all my notes.
Life sucks.
Keep getting bad results.
Life sucks.
Saw S.H.E. up close.
LIFE ROCKS.
new Hebe scandal.
LIFE ROCKS.
I guess life pretty much evens out like that.
Labels: donate blood, S.H.E., zhi wai xian
10:53 PM;