HAHA, there are so many things to blog about, but whatever, i can only think about DY now.
i need an outlet to vent my frustrations about DY.
YUHAO SUCKS IN DYI but is damn lovely and sweet in DYII. what is this world coming to?
He kisses the china bitch but refuses to kiss xyz.
Aiya, still cant blive he had sex with that smelly china bitch lah!
ANDAND, DY is not v motivational and inspiring anymore. I dont want to become an ahlian anymore. so everyone can stop laughing as well. I wil find another cooler lu xian to zou!
so wrong that show. if anyone wna hun hsh, please watch DY II cause DY I is a smelly pile of shit. Ppl should not fall for yh but LZL instead cause LZL is 2805782 times better than that smelly piece of shit, yh.
Labels: DY
2:02 PM;