Ytd ytd, i was watching the cd enclosed in the Fahrenheit pictorial and the only feeling i got when i watched the cd was,
"I REALLY WANT BACK ALL THE MONEY THAT I EVER SPENT ON THEM!"
wahlau, i really want all the money back. i truly regret spending all that $$ on that band leh. :(
easily $80 worth of money. Can maybe buy an F1 ticket. I dno if i love yalun anymore. at least he made a funny statement in the behind the scenes video.
I refuse to do stupid things like anyhow spend $$ on FRH anymore. I hope they come out with a cheap version of their 2nd album.
They pian cai pian qing! Whoever who told me "you love yalun but yalun doest love me" was right. I think it was michelle though.
STUPID SUPERFICIAL BAND. GIVE ME MY $$ BACK CAN?
Disgusting piece of shit.
I want to do PW forever. If every week can be so slack and have no tutorials wouldnt that be lovely? Best still, can sit around library's discussion room and sleep or sit in the canteen talking cock. :D
7:09 PM;