Today, I went to build sandcastles. Actually, it wasnt a sandcastle it was a ship. Its okay, but it wasnt like DMAN FUN FUN. cause i think building sandcastles are more fun then building ships. Luckily group was nice. :D And partily not fun cause there was NO SUN so i couldnt come home blacked and tanned despite spending the day at a beach. But the other structure were not bad. YAY! Zone 3 has a really nice IR. Arent we clever!
And and, I feel very accomplished today because I have exhibited ahlian acts the whole day. Like staring at people when they kick my slipper. I have decided to act like an ahlian cause being an ahlian gets you what you want. For example you want to play squash but the court have been taken up, so you should at this cut who cuts your queue when you were waiting for the squash court and according to other ppl, got so frightened that they let you play. Super cool!
The Harry Potter and the ORder of the Phoenix movie was okay. TI still prefer the book X2904524 times! They cut out my favourite bits. And I am angry! I ordered the new book via my cousins company and they refuse to SENT IT ON A SATURDAY CAUSE NOBODY IS WORKING. HOW DUMB! Like because its saturday, we wont read Harry Potter. BLoody lousy thing. So now im derprived until tuesday. SHITTER!
Labels: ah lian, sandy cheeks
11:15 PM;