
Totally cool movie! WATCH IT. I LOVW FIGHTING MOVIES!
Its damn really nice. Caught it after Bio paper tday. Everyone is behaving like its the last paper and everything cause nobody cares 2 shits about chinese. I wanted to go home and chiong games/youtube but then cannot resist KFC. That lead to Transformers. I realise we are a noisy bunch of ppl. but then again, ppl will mistake us as HCI students. HAH!
MYE was so horrible. I left 16 marks of Maths blank then probably lots of careless mistakes and all that. Just hope to pass.
Chem argh, lots of guesses, but all probably CMI. Totally dno how to calculate the energy change and everything.
Econs essay was a of of crap. it makes sense to me and i hope it does to the examimer.
Bio was okay, finished MCQ damn fast.
stupid chinese. LIFE RUINER! could be slacking for 5 days like michelle and jane and all that. :(
Labels: MYE, TRANSFORMERS
7:05 PM;