i really dont wna quit judo okay.
i seriously love the people in judo. =D all the sisters and stuff.
the lovely gaying and bitching.
but my parents are so persistent on me quitting they even volunteered to write a letter and stuff.
feel very very shitty now.
I REALLY DONT WNA QUIT.
but my parents want me to quit cause of stupid LEG, and they think that it will come back and they refuse to spend that unnecessary $$ to go to the doctor over and over again.
BUT, LIKE, HUH! Sucks lar. I think i secretly enjoy fighting. I refuse to never fight again!
Im so fupset i refuse to study for the bloody econs test tmr.
JC life is getting really shitty. NO judo, NO good fate, NO T, FAIL tests, STONE in lecture, GET TIRED the whole day.
Very meaningless leh.
HAHAHA is sucky too.
WHY IS LIFE SUCH A SAD MISERABLE THING. Then nice lovely things get thrown your way, it turns into hell suddenly.
TOTAL FUCKSHIT.
All this emo stuff is making me very miserable and unhappy and emotionally unstable.
THE WORLD SUCKS LAH.
9:57 PM;