OH MAN, school really sucks. Even good fate doesnt make school life better cause good fate doesnt happen that often! Last week's good fate was =D This week is just crappy. The only thing that I keep seeing everyday without fail is suayshit.
I feel really really miserable and everything. I have no time to sleep, no time to catch up with my shows, no time to YLBFB, plusplusplus, even though I have no time to do all these leisurely stuff right, I probably seem like I'm studying like crazy. BUT NO! I have no time to mug for econs and bio tests on fri. supershit. All I've done is roughly read through. Which probably issn't good enough.
I feel stressed to a certain extent. Unbelievable! Oh, and I dont know how to do chem at all. Shit chemical bonding.
And disgustingly enough, the school feels that we have to support the table tennis at their match on Friday. No that I hate pingpong or what man,
BUT RIGHT, MY TIME TABLE IS ALREADY SO DISGUSTING TO LET US END SO LATE EVERY SINGLE DAY, I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY WE HAVE TO SPEND THAT DAY WHEN WE ARE ALLOWED TO DISMISS EARLY TO GO SUPPORT SOME MATCH, which im not remotely interested in! I already have 4 h2 subjects and I cant cope. I dont think i can support other ccas at this point in time. Why cant they just pick some other class whose timetable ends early like, 2 freaking days per week.
HELLO? Just drive the students crazy will ya?
I feel totally miserable in school. I have a feeling all these bad karma will bite me in the ass someday. I have like, spread-ed the culture of g/b to my class buddies.
And i think that JC is trying to BAN us from talking! Like when casslyn, wanpei, jiayun and i got stuff to share like no opportunity to tell each other one!
Whatever about everyone being *beep*, I CONCLUDE THAT HAHAHA PRECEDES OVER EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE.
6:39 PM;