I seriously don't know how I am going to survive the remaining time I have in NYJC.
I really think its stupid to split students taking the same subject combinations eg; BCME all h2s into 2 separate classes due to a difference in CHINESE. Plus, where did the assurance of staying in the same class go to? If there are too many people taking the combinations it would be semi resonable BUT THE THING IS, people with different combinations are in thses classes too. does it make no sense? Might as well let the people with the same subjects stay together right?
I am seriously fupset over this.
And, the level camp is seriously boring. If koozy was here, he would have successfully persuaded us to pon everything. =D Waste of our March hols. The last slacking time before JC life really begins and we end up doing shit like that. Seriously. To think I could be doing some productive studying at home instead of being sian and miserable the entire day.
Whenver I think of the upcoming JC life I feel like crying. No idea why, its just a random thought. CUNT.
Labels: jc life sucks
7:53 PM;