First thing in the morning I got a freak encounter. I was minding my own business at the j8 busstop waiting for slow jac. Then this kinda old man walked past me and smiled at me. So its like okay, smile back lor, be polite and everything. Then he like sat next to me and started saying a lot of weird things to me. But having semi bad hearing I heard a lot of "pfft or dno whatever lah". All the while I had to pretend to sms/ look around everywhere except at that man. Then he started to edge closer. That was when I freaked out and stand up to walk away. Then he said" Bu yao zou ma." I was like EFFSHIT. So I actually replied him. What a stupid thing to do man. I said, " wo chu zao wo peng you." Then I walked away damn fast in case he decided to follow or what. Stupid Cheryl and Jac still laughed. I mean, if you are lonely and wna make friends go a CC lah. Can go there line dance and stuff right?
Anyway, we met up to celebrate and early birthday for FELICIA! I really hope she liked our presents and card. ^^ Went bugis. Then to SimLim to see Cheryl and Laptop. Next stop J8. On the way we ate and ate a LOT A LOT. Its a fat day. Its crazy, people shouldn't be allowed to eat that much. Work off all the fats tmr at judo. Sighh. But I really love eating. Itchy mouth.
Still, Jac and I are having problems with our respective HAHAs. I have no idea why Jac calls them hahahs, but its cool. I mean, its really okay if they like other girls. But must be girls like Hebe and Xiaorou not disgusting shit like Anqi. We just &$^#%&*%#* Anqi A LOT. Plus, they appreciate worms a lot more than us. By not supporting them in their careers we can save a lot of $$ and time by not chionging to places. Hahaha makes me really upset at times lahhh. Like how he refused to draw a heart! Gross shit. Shit superficial bands.
I love bitching with Jac about problems with our hahahas. However, she likes to talk nonsense too.
And, I love 38ing with Doreen over pointless stuff. Whatever makes us happy lah.
Labels: 38, cheryl, doreen, eat, Felicia, jac, shitty
7:52 PM;