All that orientation shit is over. Next up is the neverending studying. Sucks lar. No more mass ponning or whatever. Its going to be spend 8 hours in school, come home and do like 2 more hours of studying. Total craziness.
O2 was not bad. I actually thought it was going to be very uninteresting and you know sian, cause went through everything already then going through it the second time will seem like boring. The games are nice. I like mass dance! Dancing with different people really makes a difference.
Right now, I miss talking to lots of people. I miss daily gossip/bitch sessions in the morning with Cheryl, Jac and Feli. Rubbish talk sessions and making fun of maoce during Chinese with Jiayu, David and Cass. I miss staying back in school for no reason to just walk around/ slack in canteen or guides room doing NOTHING.
Some march hols next week is turning out to be. No time to study even i f I wanted to.
1:20 PM;