Phoebe and Jac crashed yesterday. Jac said Yin Cheong looked like wenyao. which is true. Funny how i thought he looked damn familiar but i couldnt tell who he looked like. for more details about the funny incident that occurred which JANE, Jac, phoebe and I were at the swing please visit www.shadowpynk.blogspot.com Slacked again. Pon everything except assembly. Fridays are just usless days lah.
Last day tgt for 0708. Will miss them like shit. Lovely class. So mean the rest who pangseh us and leave. Oh, and i passed my grading. For Judo. =D Happy happy. More injuries though. Yeah, March already. F1 starting. ^^
I'm so lazy to blog details nowadays. I just want the March hols to reach faster so I can chiong many many shows. And NUA over flh and dean.
Aiya, and I really hate worms now. Can worms be not so proud that they are worms? Especially jumping un diehard worms. =(
I'm hungry now. I don't think I can lose weight. SUCKS.
OH LOOK! BF alert. =D in bleach costume. haha! Dno who he's acting as thoug. Jiro was Renji.

Labels: 0708, diehard, F1, pangseh
5:54 PM;