O LEVEL RESULTS
English A2
Combined Humanities A2English A2
Mathematics A1
Additional Mathematics A1
Chemistry B3
Biology A1
Chinese B3
=D
L1R5 = 10
I am head over heels now. I was so worried I would get above 15.
Luckily we went to school early and met Faoshi. If not, ....
Anyway, met Jac, Cheryl, Feli and Karen for lunch at PizzaHut. I have grown fatter. Its a FACT. Super shitty. I have decided not to eat so much NYJC food anymore. I swear the food there makes you fatter. Last last week Jac commented on how skinnier I have becomed. This week, its how fat I have grown. ITS THE FOOD THERE. They probably add some fatty essence inside every food they cook. I refuse to eat every single time there is a break.
I WILL GO DIETING.
Anyway, sucks to the miserable stuff.
When I recieved my results from Mrs Lai, I didnt even look properly at the orange slip of paper thingy. I was more like "Whats my L1R5? Why they never show?!!?"Then I sat down and started tearing the purple thing off to check my score. When I saw it was a 10 I whooped and stuff. THEN I started to look more carefully at the orange paper thing. WEIRD right. I find my actions weird too!
NYJC, here I come. 10 - 4 = 6 So a high chance of getting in right?
And I qualify for H2 Bio and Chem too! So worried at first.
So its okay to pon Chinese right?
Retaking Chinese was a stupid waste of time and money. I have obviously no talent in Chinese except for Chinese idioms! Why don't they just let people who have no talent in Chinese drop the subject. I can do Chinese well enough at school standard.
URGH. Going to Bleach and catch with all my shows. Hana kimi, Corner with Love and that show with Dean and Applehead. =D
9:51 PM;