I was looking through the pics of the FLH pictorial book and there was this photo of Arron writing. He looks damn adorable lah. If I was so lucky as to sit beside him beside an exam I would fail that exam. I mean, any girl who sits beside Arron sure will fail and the paper would be covered in their saliva. Cause during the whole exam she would sneak peeks at him or else stare balantly at him.
If I would be so lucky to ever see a Arron lookalike in this tiny island I will 100% fall in love with that person. Long haired, Short haired lookalike all okay cause YALUN ROCKS! I love him as much as Jac loves Jiro. =D Its THAT much. Feel super sugared now.
I dont want to study anymore. I want to make a career out of youtubing and feeling sugary. Hana Kimi is making me very happy currently. Ji Dao Xue Yuan and corner*with love I expect will make me super happy as well. Is this feeling not lovely and 287582782x better than looking at chem/bio notes? Life is good watching all these GanDong shows. Coming up there is GoongS and ISWAK2. YAY!
Maybe I should have chosen the poly route or maybe I should stop talking rubbish.
Knowing there is Bio test and judo tmr makes me feel like vomitting for some reason. Sian. zz. Judo. sigh. Its a frustrating cca. There's a love/ hate relationship going on. Maybe those smelly jumping worms should judo so i can kick their asses. I think that will motivate me if i were to fight them. =D
But March is approaching and its THE F1 season. =D I love F1.
I've been not studying much lately. Thats WRONG. I must mug.
I must mug.
I must mug.
I must mug.
But, aiyah, sian. LAZINESS OVERPOWERS THE DESIRE TO BE A NERD.
My dog needs me. Bye.
Labels: Arron, F1, gd shows, Love, nintendogs
4:25 PM;