http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Live & Love
♫ Friday, January 19 .
"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by candlelight." --George Gobol

Finally back here to update. Its been really tiring. I don't understand my lessons at all. Issit normal? Like all the questions dunno how to do. All the funny terms for Bio. Surprisingly it was Chemistry that was the easiet to understand. All mole ratio and sec school stuff.

Lessons in LT4 is darn cold. We were all shivering and FREEZING. BiYan, Janelle, YuHan and HuiMin were like all sharing one jacket. Michelle borrowed Derek's jacket and Shihao was crapping lots about it. Clever Carrie, Jane and ShuYan brought their own jackets. 2 hours in that fridge. COuldnt see the rest of the class cause these are the ppl sitting nearest to me.

Anyway, my class is really a happy class. Its big and lively. The teachers calls us responsive. During econs lecture this morning. our section was the nosiest la. My OG was sitting in front of my class and we made a lot of noise together.

And maths! ShiHao will keep doing this seal thing which is damn funny. My classmates are really nice and funny too. Lots of Amksians in 0708. ^^ This chem/bio combination really very little guys take though.

Vanessa was laughing when she heard ShiHao was in my class. WL.

I tried judo. On the second lesson I flipped a fingernail. Was damn gross la. Jane/ judo senoir leonard and yenling had to bandage it for me. There's blood and everything. Half the fingernail flipped upwards. YUCKS. Thanks to this really violent game. Michelle got loads of scratches too. After that I just sat there and watched. Then ytd also had judo. I played despite my hurting nail.
Got this really shuang game where someone had to flip you over and you land on your side. Super fun la. No need to think. Just blah BAM. Plus we had to do this front/back roll thing. So embarrassing. I totally canot do. So must hun shui mo yu. XD I must be really feeble. I am gentle!

I am super afraid of Judo now anyway. Thanks to the stupid Judo noticeboard. Say what, " PT for girls 30 inclined pull ups". I nearly DIED of shock la. I can't even do one despite a year of trng by mr.ling. and 30! try dying. Very afraid of Judo NOW. Then after one JUdo lesson I questioned the judo teacher about failing Napfa. The teacher gave this shock expression like nobody in Judo has ever dared/or failed their NAPFA. Like people cannot fail NAPFA issit?! Napfa is just stupid la. Still increase no of pull ups from 1 to 3. Shouldnt the government be like, planning for Singapore's economy or something.

Ever since I started going around telling ppl I joined Judo people would go something like, " But you so gentle." HAHA! And my OG mates have said that I am gentle. I have the guzheng face.

Trying out Robotics on Wed. Cause must have this really look intellectual side. Robotics seems really cool. The orientation person said something like "Go every competition SURE can win 1, 2 awards." Sounds really tempting.

Its the long anticipated weekend. Eileen and I were cheering in the morning. Cause weekend ma. ^^

Less than a week to the concert. I am meeting Jac on Fri to write our letter to beloved FLH.

I think i really will cry. It's a stupid thing to do but I expect I will damn overwhelmed and burst into tears. AHHHHHH!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH! I dno what to expect scream in exhilaration !*&%^&##&%$^*

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

6:03 PM;


♥ profile


CSY
09121990
Rosyth
AMKSS
NYJC

Library
Brownies
Netball
Girl Guides
Odyssey of the Mind
Judo
PAWS

♥ archives


February 2004

March 2004

April 2004

May 2004

June 2004

July 2004

August 2004

September 2004

October 2004

November 2004

December 2004

January 2005

February 2005

March 2005

April 2005

May 2005

June 2005

July 2005

August 2005

September 2005

October 2005

November 2005

December 2005

January 2006

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

May 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

November 2006

December 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007

June 2007

July 2007

August 2007

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

January 2008

February 2008

March 2008



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com