Didnt think it was nice to put up pics of my family. So there.
Anyway, these are pics of the japan trip. Pretty short.










As you can see, I'm pretty lazy. So no captions and stuff. But there is some street place, and DISNEY stuff. Very cool. Even the ice-cream sandwiched are mickey-orientated, so are the burgers there anyway.
The rides are super lovely. All happy happy! ^^
The Hello Kitty was at the Aiport sitting outside this shop. HAH! So CUTE!
Anyway, Its confirmed! Fahrenheit is a guest at S.H.E. sg stop of their concert!
Issnt that nice?
The 27th of January is fast impending! Now less then a month away.
Oh and, S.H.E. and Fahrenheit have this new song sung together called Always Open. Its for 7-11. The lyrics were like"7-11, Always Open." Hmmm.. No comments.
I earned 300 bucks today for sitting at the IBC at my old primary school. It was some awards presentation thing and they gave me 300 bucks for being there. Good hor?
And while waiting for them to give me the cheque I started chatting with this girl sitting beside me. She's from Hougang Sec and wants to grow up to be a Creative Director. So cool. The world is so friendly! The rest of the pupils there were controlled by their handphones otherwise. At least the ones surrounding me were.
School life at Nanyang Jc is starting. I'm damn bloody nervous about it. No one's in the same group as me. It's okay this way too.
7:30 PM;


