So why study?
Felt pissed about something today and here I shall vent.
I have no idea why people would mistreat books that are not theirs. For example, taking a perfectly new book and opening it so wide so there is a ugly line right down the spine. Why would you do that to a perfectly new book?
Worse still, some people feel the need to explain some of the words in these books and will then proceed to write the meaning of these words beside the word. IN THE BOOK. IN PEN! I mean, if you really wanted to jot down meanings of words, shouldn’t you have a handy dandy notebook to contain all these new-found meanings of these words?
And, and, some people also think that some words can be considered unnecessary in these books and just go on to automatically delete them by using their liquid paper to erase them off. Why would you do such a silly thing as to liquid off these words? Other people still want to read them you know. Especially if its not YOUR own book.
If you wana do these smelly things to other people’s book, why don’t you just go buy your own book to vandalise?
Such shitty people. Its understandpe if the books are like <7 yrs old due to wear and tear but if the book is only a measly 4 months old, WHY DESTROY IT?
Anyway, “the real one isSelina = Colla Hebe = Anita Ella = Water.”
Fwar! S.H.E.’s real Christian names! Its kinda funny. And unexpected!
YAY! S.H.E. concert is nearing. Happy happy. Hope FLH are guests! HAHAHA!
AIYA! I NEED $$$$! LOADS AND LOADS OF IT.
SO many many things to buy. S.H.E stuff, FLH stuff, Food stuff, Eat stuff, Play stuff, Magazine, Wear stuff. Now, I have no $$$.
2:35 PM;