Its a great great thing! All four guys are wooing hebe! So that includes Ya Lun. Losing Ya Lun to Hebe is great! And then got this nice pic that shows Da Dong looking lovingly at Hebe. Jacquelyn will be x238723 jealous. I am very very happy right now.
I have one more week to go before episode 96 of Bleach pops out. Meanwhile, I'm utterly depressed. I. need. to. see. how. fight. between. Byakuya. Ichigo. and. Kariya. turns. out.
The only silly thing that makes me upset is NAPFA. Is stupid stupid NAPFA. Did you know, long time ago, people were only required to hang there for 5 mins before getting a lousy 5 points. NOW WE have to do what, 3 pull ups to pass.
WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?
I simply do not understnad the need for this NAPFA thingy. And when I ask any adult or responsible figure, all they do is give some answer that beats around the bush. In the end I would still not know why this NAPFA thingy is needed.
If its to test how fit I am, then why does touching my toes count as a test to see how fit I am? Why does ME being able to pull myself up mean anything as well? I simply cannot see the logic. And why oh why are the standards increasing as well? Do modern day generation girls fitter than before? I dont think so. Afterall we arent hanging from tree to tree plucking bananas anymore.
Huff. I need to go watch more Fei Lun Hai clips in WQYL!
3:09 PM;