Sick but better already. Vomitting is seriously disgusting. To watch food spew out from one's mouth is not a pretty sight. YUCKS! Glad I'm not vomitting anymore. Just stomach pains.
Fared better for English than I expected. From an original 22/50 for comprehension to B3 overall. At least Phoebe told me it was a B3. YAY!
That makes a grand total of 15 for my L1R5. No NYJC thats for sure. Please let my 58/100 for humanities become a 60 for CH and my 68.75/100 to become a 70. At least my L1R5 would then be a respetable 13!
Life is miserable without SCV. Oh well. Everyone should just go watch Xia Xue the MV by Fei Lun Hai. My god, Aaron looks so good inside it. Positively NICE! His hair looks nicer there too!
Watching it makes me happy happy!
Aiya, SUCKS. No bleach this week. And here I was desperately wanting to watch the fight between Zaraki and Ichinose. Its nearly October, Bleach Mange 24? Should have right? I mean, Chapter 243 is already out. AHH! Can't stand the suspense.
May I study harder.
3:17 PM;