SpongeBob: What's the matter, Patrick?
Patrick: I can't see my forehead.
So hot. Its a hot hot day. Its so hot I had to eat a chocolate sundae with Jacquelyn at cetral Mac. I told Jacquelyn about Joel and now shes spreading it around on her blog! Oh dear.
Something amazing happened today. We got back our result slips and the most amazing part was at the fitness thingy there it was not a NIL but a
BRONZE.
Haha! That was a nice thing to happen.
Other minor details include position, L1R5 lalalala. But its the BRONZE that truly made me ^^ !
I hope my results are good enough to let me see the S.H.E. concert in SG next year.
Other minor details include position, L1R5 lalalala. But its the BRONZE that truly made me ^^ !
I hope my results are good enough to let me see the S.H.E. concert in SG next year.
7:03 PM;