I LOVE KO ONE! Especially KO04 the Ding Xiao Yu. He is getting more adorable every single time I see him ever since episode 1. I'm at episode 10 only now though. And he has super bad taste to like AnQi, I mean before he liked her and all that shit, HE DIDN'T EVEN SPEAK TO HER. I am extremely disgusted and appalled at that gross behaviour. Why Anqi though? She is not even PRETTY. And her voice just makes people want to slap her. Xiao yu, Xiao yu, why?
Wang Da Dong and Wang Ya Se are not bad characters too. Its all we can ever talk about in school. Lots of people hate AnQi too. HAHA! Shove that in her face!
I am physically unfit. Thats okay I guess. Ya Lun, Yuan Jie and Yu Yan don't look all that fit as well! Then we can all slack together and listen to YWJX and watch all the shows Ya Lun and Yu Yan ever acted in. HAHA!
9:49 PM;